Top 10 Reasons to buy an Epic Pass…Now! There is no better season pass deal, and no better time than now to ski! And all of these fun Vail Resort event are part of your Epic Pass.
10. Stowe’s ‘80s Retro Weekend every March. Who doesn’t love the 80s and rockin’ a one piece ski outfit in day glo, totally awesome! Après ski at Stowe, hit the classy Hourglass Bar at Stowe Mountain Lodge, or the local fave Matterhorn, or the visit Trapp Family Lodge’s Bier Hall where the hills are alive with the sound of brewing!
9. Vail hosts the Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships in Vail late Feb- early March. This is the biggest event post Winter Olympics and X Games… Download the Epic Mix app and track your own vert between viewing the best snowboarders launch big vert in the halfpipe! Come April, Vail is all party – Spring Back to Vail with free concert, Taste of Vail – the best ski foodie fest anywhere, and World Championship Pond Skimming – a wet wild good time!
8. Partake in Beaver Creek’s 16th Annual Talons Challenge on Saturday, late February. More than 26,000 vertical feet of black diamond and double black diamond trails –14 in total – are waiting for you. Finish the job and earn your spot on the Talon’s Wall-of-Fame!
7. Ski seven of Park City Mountain’s peaks during the inaugural Seven Summits Challenge, Saturday, mid February. Earn bragging rights, and hit the après ski party at Red Pine Lodge. Park City keeps partying with include Spring Grüv – that means warm sunny days, soft snow, free concerts, and Easter celebrations with Utah’s best pond skim competition.
5. Celebrate all things spring at Spring Loaded at Heavenly with a Spring Loaded Rail Jam, Gunbarrel 25, Live Music, and pond skimming.
3. Need more girls in the sport of skiing? Chicks? Check! Northstar hosts Her Mountain Retreat March 10-11 with personalized lessons with female coaches, restorative yoga, Platinum First Tracks and Platinum tōst. Cheers ski chicks.
2. Got Kids? Keystone’s Kidtopia Music Experience is early March with outdoor concerts, music themed daily Kidtopia fun, a mountaintop snow fort, a village parade, and fireworks.
1. Just rock your Epic Pass already… with skiing at 19 of the best ski resorts …recently added are Telluride, Crested Butte, Okemo and Mount Sunapee, its the most epic season pass and the best ski value out there, unless of course you don’t use it …. than you’re a loser, not an epic user. We’re taking our Epic Pass to the Alps where you can cash in free skiing at Val Isère, Les Trois Vallees, La Plange Les Arcs, St Anton and Verbier, and more… See you on the Epic Mix leader board ski friends! 1 million vert – I’m coming for you! Cheers!