Top 10 Reasons to rock the Epic Pass! There is no better season pass deal, and no better places to ski! And all of these fun Vail Resort events are part of your Epic Pass.
10. What pairs betters better than Food & Wine & Skiing? Vail’s Taste of Vail in early April is the culmination of these best things in life – enhanced with spring sunshine on the slopes at Vail Mountain! Top Chefs serve fabulous food and wine on mountain tops , choice vintners pop their best cru, and daily events on and off the slopes feature amazing tastings and apres ski parties – its “epic”!
9. Stowe’s ‘80s Retro Weekend every March is among the best ski parties in the East. Who doesn’t love the 80s and rockin’ a one piece ski outfit in day glo? Totally awesome! Après ski at Stowe, hit the classy Hourglass Bar at Stowe Mountain Lodge, the local fave Matterhorn, or the visit Trapp Family Lodge’s Bier Hall where the hills are alive with the sound of brewing! Stowe is high elevation, assuring good spring skiing.
8. Vail hosts the Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships in Vail late Feb- early March. This is the biggest snowboard event besides the Winter Olympics and X Games in Aspen! Download the Epic Mix app and track your own vert between viewing the best snowboarders launch big vert in the halfpipe! Come April, Vail is all party – Spring Back to Vail with free concerts followed by the World Championship Pond Skimming – a wet wild good time!
7. Partake in Beaver Creek’s Annual Talons Challenge late February. More than 26,000 vertical feet of black diamond and double black diamond trails –14 in total – are waiting for you. Finish the job and earn your spot on the Talon’s Wall-of-Fame!
6. Ski seven of Park City Mountain’s peaks during the inaugural Seven Summits Challenge, Saturday, mid February. Earn bragging rights, and hit the après ski party at Red Pine Lodge. Park City keeps partying with include Spring Grüv – that means warm sunny days, soft snow, free concerts, and Easter celebrations with Utah’s best pond skim competition.
4. Celebrate all things spring at Spring Loaded at Heavenly with a Spring Loaded Rail Jam, Gunbarrel 25, Live Music, and pond skimming.
2. Got Kids? Keystone’s Kidtopia Music Experience is early March with outdoor concerts, music themed daily Kidtopia fun, a mountaintop snow fort, a village parade, and fireworks.
1. Just rock your Epic Pass already… with skiing at 37+ of the best ski resorts, its the most epic season pass and the best ski value out there, unless of course you don’t use it …. than you’re a loser, not an epic user. You can also take your Epic Pass to the Alps where you can cash in skiing at Val Isère, Les Trois Vallees, La Plange Les Arcs, St Anton and Verbier, and more… See you on the Epic Mix leader board ski friends! 1 million vert – I’m coming for you! Cheers!